Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
God
102 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

Re: God

101 wrote:
wracket wrote:
lereostab wrote:
God existed before the universe did, God has always been, He has no beginning and no end, He is eternal, that's what eternal means.

Actually I happen to "know"...

What's the source you're referring to? ... Wanting to know and knowing you'll never know is uncomfortable.

Well, I suppose I assumed that my use of quotation marks sufficiently communicated the tongue-in-cheek nature of an allusion to anyone's knowing any such thing...a bit juvenile mocking of Joe's (and all good, Babble-thumping Xtians, in his defense) above assertion, if you will.

As for the source, well...given the nature of my comment, I can't say as though I had one in mind in particular (other than perhaps "me", as in "me vs. you", as in "nanny nanny boo boo, stick your head in doo doo" ringing across a Midwestern playground), though a few candidates might be as follows: logic, science, empirical data, common sense, Satan *insert rad guitar solo*, etc.

Feb 03, 2013, 18:05

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: