Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Happy new lucky year number 2013
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

484 posts

Happy new lucky year number 2013

Sorry if this harshes your morning/evening/midnight mellow, but good riddence 2012. See you in 2013, assuming we don't fall off a fiscal cliff or smash into debt ceilings or financial meltdowns, perfect storms, blah. Interesting how climate change seems to be treated like some harmless practical joke by comparison. Maybe we should tell our representatives, don't bother with the arguing, just get together every so often, have a good laugh together ("By 2050!" "Ha ha ha, yes! That's right!"), and then back to business till next time.
What if shunning plastic bags and buying Fairtrade isn't enough? Rio 2012 was a hilarious joke, definitely, but at some point we should stop laughing. Occupy Everything? That's one idea.
Ever wonder how things go viral? Apparently it starts with just a few people

Dec 31, 2012, 04:10

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

484 posts

Re: Happy new lucky year number 2013

Talking to myself. Go away. It's private.

Might have to get used to talking to myself about all this boring depressing stuff

Jan 04, 2013, 02:10

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I'm digging your vibe, man. Don't ever shut up. Tell me about more perceived and actual injustices. Let's get analytical ! Let's make the happy people have an unselfish thought! Thanks for the New Years wishes. Let's talk about People from other universes. Let's talk about everything. Ooooooh get vulnerable with everyone. Happy 2013. I don't want to talk to you because you talk a lot of trash and I'm going to tell everyone and ruin your life for eternity.

Jan 04, 2013, 20:51

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

It's snowing in my town and when it snows it's 80%bs 20% precip. That's why we should eat animals or have domestic animal because it's snowing bullshit. Don't stick your tongue out. Talk about climate change- methane. It smelled like the ocean last night. I can't avoid CAFO's. If you want to help the environment start by giving up animal meat dairy and fish. If more people experienced this they'd be vegan.

Jan 04, 2013, 21:02

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I guess that's A face full of bs is still better human waste products like those giant carnivores catfish in the Ganges or medical waste. So keep eating beef and chicken and fish and dairy and stir fry. Add lots of garlic. I'll take gale force flakes of cow patty over a town filled with medical waste anyway.

Jan 05, 2013, 00:15

484 posts

thanks for the lift, I was luft. Girl okeydokey.
So there's the environmental stuff and feeding all those extra people in the coming decades and live and let live, why the hell not, if you can. But it's mostly that I hate vegetables and want to kill as many of them as possible, there will never be enough dead vegetables, sod them.

Jan 09, 2013, 03:27

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

If people want to eat it that's good for America's economy and it makes us a strong proud country with patriotism oozing from every filet. It's better than some other problems once I gave it unbiased consideration. I wouldn't want to trade animal waste for human waste. It's cleaner and sometimes between the methane and sulfur it reminds me of the ocean. It is kind of bad for the environment and the animals, and the people that eat them but it's a win-win proposition.
You made a very good decision. We're all really proud of you. Don't flake out on us, this time.

Jan 09, 2013, 23:14

484 posts

What's CAFO's?

Jan 12, 2013, 02:04

484 posts

No flake here mate. Of all the flake people in the world i am least flaky. I am a snowflake that melted, so technically not a flake at all, just ill-disciplined when it comes to turning screens on. For every Gangham stylin person there is an island timin person. I think my information overload threshhold is lower than average. Is this an adequate tardiness re. forum excuse? Are you like the boss of the forum or something? My favourite crime is Incitement to Mutiny, btw.

Jan 12, 2013, 02:13