Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Yoko Ono
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Re: Yoko Ono

The Greatest wrote:
Wow, I'm listening to Yoko Ono/Plastic Ono Band (1970). Her voice makes sounds I have never heard before. She's a genius.

It's total shit.

Jan 01, 2013, 21:57

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:
The Greatest wrote:
Wow, I'm listening to Yoko Ono/Plastic Ono Band (1970). Her voice makes sounds I have never heard before. She's a genius.

It's total shit.

You must be the person with the worst musical taste ever man.
Every time somebody is talking about something I like you say that it is shit. Ah ah!
At least articulate about it.

Jan 04, 2013, 13:40

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

velvetwater wrote:
Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:
The Greatest wrote:

It's total shit.

You must be the person with the worst musical taste ever man.
Every time somebody is talking about something I like you say that it is shit. Ah ah!
At least articulate about it.

If you like Yoko Ono, you have bad taste. Caterwauling like a stuck pig is not genius, it's not musical, it's pretentious bullshit.

Jan 04, 2013, 16:57

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index