Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Recommended reading
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

484 posts

Recommended reading

I swear on the telephone directory these are real books:

Highlights in the History of Concrete
Knitting With Doghair
The Joy of Disaster Tourism
Nuclear War: What's in it For You?
Greek Rural Postmen and Their Cancellation Numbers
Teach Yourself Cosmetic Surgery
The Stray Shopping Carts of Eastern North America: A Guide to Field Identification

Jan 12, 2013, 02:20

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1218 posts

Re: Recommended reading

101 wrote:

Highlights in the History of Concrete
The Stray Shopping Carts of Eastern North America: A Guide to Field Identification

Those ones actually sound quite interesting.

Jan 12, 2013, 04:21

glitz
88 posts

101 wrote:

No joy in touring disaster sights, but on the other hand a tour that becomes a disaster can test human indurance and adaptation to challenging situations.Lost luggage means making new friends as well as missing the ferry.

Jan 12, 2013, 05:06

484 posts

:) Yes it's true the best travel stories are always the disasterous ones. I find it helpful to try to remember this at the time, oh well this will be absolutely hilarious in a day/week/decade from now.

Jan 12, 2013, 22:10

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Disaster tourism is fun!

Jan 13, 2013, 15:51

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

H.P. Lovecraft - The Call of Cthulhu and Other Weird Stories

Jan 13, 2013, 16:02

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

'Greek Rural Postmen And Their Cancellation Numbers' was a thrilling gripping read, the ending just blew me away, amazing!
Highly Recommended.

Jan 14, 2013, 07:09

revox
revox
800 posts

101 wrote:
I swear on the telephone directory these are real books:

I swear on the Stereolab boards these days, I let it go free like my flatulence, I feel bunged up if I keep it in.

Jan 14, 2013, 11:20

484 posts

Yes, I forgot The Joy of Verbal Incontinence

Jan 16, 2013, 02:06

matthew6
matthew6
1891 posts

One Hundred Years of Solitude if you want to discover the origins of Peng33

Jan 16, 2013, 05:23

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index