Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Shopping and dropping
31 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5939 posts

Re: Shopping and dropping

101 wrote:
What do you think?

I think our system is very flawed, but revolution is a simplistic concept, because the replacement sounds, in your case like an incoherent confusion.

I'm not confused, and enjoy political discussion and learn more all the time. Gray areas don't bother me, it's more to work out and learn about. Nothing is simple or black and white as much as people would like life to be.

If revolution is going to happen in our country, what type of revolution would you like to see? As it is now, the people who are more fired up are the tea partiers who's views are colored by fox news propoganda and are funded by the likes of the Koch Bros. The revolution happening now is the back alley republicans trying to gerrymander whole states to disenfranchise voters. Revolution could be seen as the right wingers' war on women chipping away at their reproductive freedoms.

Revolution takes many forms.

Jan 26, 2013, 11:13

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: