Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Vive Les Smiths
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

484 posts

Vive Les Smiths

The Queen is Dead - another great Smiths song. I particularly love the bit where he breaks into Buckingham Palace and has an amusing tete-a-tete with Her Maj.
But no disrespect to the Queen, she is an admirable woman. Staying in London during the Blitz must've taken some guts, with a large target over the top of your house and all. Solidarity in the face of adversity, we need more of it. And she's never bashed anyone with her handbag when she must've been tempted thousands of times, given the nature of her job.

Jan 18, 2013, 05:34

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

484 posts

Re: Vive Les Smiths

slight factual error sorry, i think it was the queen's mum who gave the order to stay in london during the blitz - she's not that old

Jan 23, 2013, 03:34

484 posts

fuck off btw - I have quite long hair. :)
I don't wear makeup very often though, just when I can be bothered. The boys definitely prefer it - I did an experiment. But who cares? Boring details, it doesn't matter. Boring, boring, boring

Jan 23, 2013, 03:38

484 posts

101 wrote:
Boring, boring, boring

I don't mean that. It's not boring, it sucks, I know. But there are bigger fish to fry. And in the frying of said fish, this little detail will take care of itself (awful, rubbery, tasteless, vegan tofu imitation fish, of course). Just you wait n see. Things are afoot...

Jan 23, 2013, 20:38

484 posts

Just in case.
Je sais bien que c'est chiant, et j'en suis vraiment desole, sincerement, mais on a besoin de toi. Dans n'importe quelle capacite. Il faut tout simplement que les gens comme toi soit plus nombreuse, pas moins nombreuse. Tu comprends?

Jan 23, 2013, 20:41

484 posts

Une chose de plus. Vous nous avez donne tant d'inspiration, tu n'as aucune idee. J'ai achete Chemical Chords il y a presque trois mois, coincidence. (Je suis une late-adopter, je n'ai meme pas d'ordinateur). Sinon, je n'aurais jamais vous ecrit, et c'est pour ca que je fais partie du forum maintainant. Peut-etre nous sommes les vrais groopies, et tu nous vois jamais. Nous sommes les anti-consumerists. On existe encore, meme si tu as l'impression de temps en temps qu'il y n'a personne qui a compris (j'sais pas - c'etait mon impression la premiere fois que j'ai regarde le forum). Et on va changer le monde, malgre le monde. Petit a petit. Ton aide, s'il te plait?

Jan 23, 2013, 21:02

GaryB2
GaryB2
2322 posts

You're speaking to yourself.

#nuts

Jan 23, 2013, 21:36

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

Ca va pas etre possible. L'aide que tu cherches, voir demande, est loin d'etre evidente, malgre les bruits autour du ATP. Le Groop existe dans les sons qu'ils ont enregistre, implante dans nos cervaux...et si c'est vrai que tu viens de les decouvrir, c'est bien dommage que tu as rate un forum bien vivant, blinde des "groopies", mais au moins tu as acces tout de meme a leur SON. Et ca c'est pas rien, mon gars.

Jan 23, 2013, 22:37

484 posts

I discovered them in the 90s, then spent quite a while travelling and stopped buying stuff and following music the way I once had. Slowly getting back into the swing of it now though.

Jan 24, 2013, 06:23

484 posts

I really really hope I am. But I'm not actually. Like i said, just in case.

Jan 24, 2013, 06:24

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index