Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Sex and death
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Sex and death

God please forgive me I have that important event today and it's not right to tease people or provoke them.

I hope this will not reflect on my important event please have mercy on me forgive me, please. Please mercy ooh I know you made your mind up please help forgive me

Feb 19, 2013, 18:38

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I can't play this game with you anymore. It's not productive or pleasant ant It's immature and it's wrong in the eyes of God it could cost me. I'm not losing out on blessings because in a world of maniacs, I let one maniac punch my buttons causing me to lose grace. Nosiree.

Feb 19, 2013, 19:00

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5922 posts

Are you 101 too? It's not so much the aliases, but the type of posts they write, it's an opportunity for people to be more obnoxious because they don't have to take responsibility. You don't really do that, since your various aliases are just you being you, I'm more referring to some others who have them. It is the main reason aliases are discouraged on forums, I did not indicate this forum in particular.

Even though I don't have aliases and most people know who I am, I still would prefer you don't use my real name on the forum. I can't stop your insults, but I would appreciate you using my screen name, thank you.

Feb 19, 2013, 19:02

GaryB2
GaryB2
2325 posts

Didn't read.

Feb 19, 2013, 23:51

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index