Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
post a song you love that you feel you maybe shouldn't
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1218 posts

Re: post a song you love that you feel you maybe shouldn't

I hate musical theater in all its forms, yet I loves me some JC Superstar:

Feb 28, 2013, 05:43

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

LIKE!

Feb 28, 2013, 11:46

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

The guy from smashing pumpkins always sounded to me like he was faking Mick Jagger's accent faking a southern accent.

Feb 28, 2013, 20:39

calapia
calapia
252 posts

I feel like I shouldn't share this free download of my band Monocle's newest song. It just feels like spamming the board. Feels so wrong....yet I must....
http://agora.hiddenshoal.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=27&products_id=222

Feb 28, 2013, 22:51

GaryB2
GaryB2
2322 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
The guy from smashing pumpkins always sounded to me like he was faking Mick Jagger's accent faking a southern accent.

They are both a bit nasal!

Feb 28, 2013, 23:07

mirtchevman
mirtchevman
1725 posts

awesome. i used to have the hugest crush on ann jillian!

Mar 01, 2013, 00:39

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

calapia wrote:
I feel like I shouldn't share this free download of my band Monocle's newest song. It just feels like spamming the board. Feels so wrong....yet I must....
http://agora.hiddenshoal.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=27&products_id=222

Thx will play on radio Saturday.

Mar 01, 2013, 00:50

mirtchevman
mirtchevman
1725 posts

the melody reminds me of jackson c. frank...

Mar 01, 2013, 01:13

hito
hito
1745 posts

There are many that I shouldn't but do. Just thinking about posting them fills me with shame...

Mar 01, 2013, 11:29

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

In 1980 I thought I'd grow up and work as a costumed cocktail waitress.

Mar 01, 2013, 18:38

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index