Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
post a song you love that you feel you maybe shouldn't
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: post a song you love that you feel you maybe shouldn't

I had that movie. I love it. Everybody loves it. I left the movie when I moved I need another copy. It's a great movie for a rainy day. The music and costumes, choreography, arty freaks, story, muses ELO and Miss Newton John

Apr 09, 2013, 19:00

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I like that song "Private Dancer," by Tina Turner. I can't post because I'm on the phone and I can't embed. Bad song or good I'll post video for you. If those places still existed that's what I'd do for a living. Private Dancing. I'd probably have 2 jobs.

Apr 09, 2013, 22:39

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Oh it's about erections no I don't think I should like that song or encourage private dancing. Once I thought about it, seemed like a bad idea for a celibate woman. I kind of freaked out. I thought p.d'n was all about dancing and costumes but then I got reality and changed my mind. I imagine it's horrifying.

Apr 09, 2013, 22:57

GaryB2
GaryB2
2329 posts

I kinda dig it too.

Reminds me of a certain period in my life. The "Jewson" Years :)

Apr 09, 2013, 23:06

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Omg that is the greatest song ever. Karaoke here I come. I can't embed the video, the PC has some block on yT. Rats. If you watch the video, it's evident how I became confused about the matter. I'm done. Until I post video.

Apr 09, 2013, 23:24

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Apr 12, 2013, 02:26

484 posts

We play this at every meeting of Creepy Obsessed Fans Anonymous.
Enjoy ;)

Apr 21, 2013, 03:21

484 posts

omg good thing I'm an adult, it's a double-whammy humiliation + confession post, I hope you get benefits. The pathetic truth is I've avoided google like the plague. Alienation and intimidation are just a few mouseclicks away. Think it's seeing the endless pages come up, creates an instant pedestal; I found it really distancing. Sometimes it's best to take the ignorance is bliss path

Apr 22, 2013, 07:13

484 posts

I was briefly tempted a while ago to post this for a laugh, that was back when caution prevailed :)
But who am I to deprive anyone of glum-faced people sitting round in freezing flats (you open the fridge to heat the place up a bit), the hairdos, the dancing...

Jun 04, 2013, 00:47

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

s_lush_s wrote:

I'll admit it, I flippin' love this song.

Jun 04, 2013, 22:33

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index