Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Cavern of Anti-Matter - Blood-Drums (Tim's new LP)
Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 11 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5921 posts

Re: Cavern of Anti-Matter - Blood-Drums (Tim's new LP)

I'm a bit disappointed that the bids on this have gone too high for me now. I was planning to swoop in and snag it snipe style. I realize the proceeds wouldn't have gone to Tim anyhow, but I thought it would be nice to have a hard copy. Wonder if our friend pikey knows of any other copies laying about...

Promo CD of Blood Drums, a bidding war ending soon.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CAVERN-OF-ANTI-MATTER-Blood-Drums-UK-16-track-CD-Stereolab-Buy-3-Free-P-P-/390856392051?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_CDs_CDs_GL&hash=item5b00db3d73

Jun 08, 2014, 05:24

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5921 posts

I just realized I should have waited til the end to post this in case someone here was bidding. Very sorry if that's the case. :(

Jun 08, 2014, 05:29

mikka000
1083 posts

fuck it. e-bay's a bloodbath. may the best woman/man/tranny win!

Jun 08, 2014, 05:49

jeff w
jeff w
683 posts

I fully expect one of these to show up in the Notting Hill Music & Video Exchange basement for pennies sooner or later. If I see one, it's yours.

Jun 09, 2014, 15:54

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5921 posts

jeff w wrote:
I fully expect one of these to show up in the Notting Hill Music & Video Exchange basement for pennies sooner or later. If I see one, it's yours.

Very kind, thanks!!

Jun 09, 2014, 20:03

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

jeff w wrote:

I need one , too, please.

Jun 15, 2014, 07:45

k.
k.
407 posts

Re: Cavern of Anti-Matter - Blood-Drums (Tim's new LP) / New 12

Oh well. Thanks for the reply on this, Martin, hope you're doing well.

martin wrote:
The three tracks on iTunes are from the Art Soul EP released via Associated Electronic Recordings, all different versions to the album version.
The album is only available as vinyl.
Cheerio,
Martin

k. wrote:
martin wrote:
Yep, going to arrange a downlaod as well.
Martin

Hi Martin, I'm confused. Did this LP get a digital release? I see three tracks on iTunes. Didn't know if there was a different marketplace where the whole album was being sold digitally. Thanks!

Jun 19, 2014, 22:09

jorbel
330 posts

It's been CoAM all day, including revisiting Blood-Drums. Sooo good an album. So Situationist, so Existentialist. I understand that the music I most like would make great documentary music.

Nov 03, 2016, 17:23

Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 11 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index