Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Cavern of Anti-Matter - Blood-Drums (Tim's new LP)
Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

Re: Cavern of Anti-Matter - Blood-Drums (Tim's new LP) / New 12

martin wrote:
Yep, going to arrange a downlaod as well.
Martin

Nice.

Jul 19, 2013, 12:00

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Cavern of Anti-Matter - Blood-Drums (Tim's new LP)

Bunker wrote:
The LP „Blood-Drums“ was recorded in mono and electronically

processed for stereo.

ugh! why?

You little whiner I'm calling you out.

Jul 24, 2013, 03:26

Bunker
Bunker
80 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
Bunker wrote:
The LP „Blood-Drums“ was recorded in mono and electronically

processed for stereo.

ugh! why?

You little whiner I'm calling you out.

:)

Jul 24, 2013, 03:51

jeff w
jeff w
684 posts

"Irradiated Dream Mouth" included as part of this recent podcast/radio show:
http://www.scannerfm.com/audio-texture-radio-show-july-6-2013/#more-4229

Jul 29, 2013, 16:48

Cosmos Twins
Cosmos Twins
146 posts

Ha, great, that's one of the tracks from that February gig. So good, has an almost 80s feel to it this time. This album is going to be all over the place!

CT

Jul 29, 2013, 21:23

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Wow krauty! It gave me chest pains a little. I was walking down a dark narrow tunnel.
Thought it important to report these symptoms.

Aug 16, 2013, 22:39

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
Wow krauty! It gave me chest pains a little. I was walking down a dark narrow tunnel.
Thought it important to report these symptoms.

Oh that's because of the record player malfunctioning. I like it. I like side b.

Aug 16, 2013, 22:46

jeff w
jeff w
684 posts

Another LP track, "Movin' on Static", which if my French comprehension is up to the mark, can be listened to again here:

http://www.lemouv.fr/diffusion-glitch-ete-ep-4-%CC%8F%CC%90%CC%91%CC%92%CC%93%CC%94%CC%8A%CC%8B%CC%8C%CC%8D%CC%8E%CC%8F%CC%90%CC%91%CC%92%CC%9A%CC%95%CC%9A-%D2%89%CC%B5%CC%9E%CC%9F%CC%A0%CC%96%CC%97l-esprit-du-changement-%D2%89%CC%B5%CC%9E%CC%9F%CC%A0%CC%96

Aug 20, 2013, 18:10

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Have you managed to pinpoint the mark at which the track begins? I can't be arsed.

Aug 20, 2013, 18:19

jeff w
jeff w
684 posts

Ah. Having investigated further it looks like this station only allows relistens for 10 days, so this show is no longer available anyway. Sorry about that.

Aug 20, 2013, 18:34

Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index