Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Cavern of Anti-Matter - Blood-Drums (Tim's new LP)
108 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Cosmos Twins
Cosmos Twins
146 posts

Re: Cavern of Anti-Matter - Blood-Drums (Tim's new LP)

matthew6 wrote:
Is this not exciting?

Umm, yes!

From the moment I saw that footage from the Berlin gig in February, I've had a good, good feeling about this. By coincidence, I knew about the Grautag label having stumbled across the strange Pharoah Chromium album on Discogs last year as a result of Tim's involvement, and it was clear that he was part of something that went beyond a mere bedroom project.

Also, while Tim has had a few artistic misfires over the years in his collaborations, work that he has made in his own name (Turn On, Unkommuniti (sorry to mention it again), even that track that's floating around that was played on a Berlin radio station a couple of years ago he claimed he'd asked Martin to put out) has always been compelling IMO. So once I heard he'd brought the groove and the looseness back, yes I was excited. Then, there was that track he gave to the ATP compilation, which hinted at further layers of subtlety so yes, I am officially excited, and in fact quite anxious with anticipation! It's a good feeling...

CT

Jul 18, 2013, 10:31

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: