Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
what I'm listeng to today the s_ My pretentios list liker
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: what I'm listeng to today the s_ My pretentios list liker

Jun 26, 2013, 19:44

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Jun 26, 2013, 19:51

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Jun 26, 2013, 20:09

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

yes you are right because I need a playlist. I'm thinking of stopping this thread because I realize it's limitations. Maybe I could add these videos to my youtube account. Some of you think I'm just listening to weird sounds but I've heard some Lab and Broadcast in these songs and I hoped another would also identify the segments.
Yeah I need a playlist where you can click on the song you want to hear. I guess I'll need to return to randomly casting this music amongst threads so it can draw listeners unaware.

What I believe some of ya'll don't realize that I try to focus on electronic music pioneers and 20th and 21th century artists; that's why this has some worth. It's easy to be disinterested I become disinterested with some music really easily.

I'm not completely a shitty person. Over the years I have been a real shit. You'll be ecstatic to know I think I'm growing up. That prognosis maybe a little. I'll cross my fingers.

So NO I'm not going somewhere to have a blog. You'll just have to suffer through it just as I suffered through "Psych rock".

Jun 26, 2013, 20:58

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

oh I wrote something about my blog ending up in the hinternet and I was just dust in the wind but I wasn't on my toes and troll scramble got me and made me a better person and corrected me.

Jun 26, 2013, 21:04

meanchico
meanchico
2696 posts

this thread doesn't make me feel like I'm suffering. I was just suggesting a blog-type setting so you could reach more people with your specific interests. it's always a bit disappointing when people don't respond very much to something you're excited about.

I felt similarly about the After Dark/Italians Do It Better stuff I've been posting, but it's just not everyone's cup of tea.

I think it's good when people post a variety of music on this forum. it's one of the main reasons I keep coming back.

I hope you recover soon from my psych rock thread.

Jun 26, 2013, 21:31

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: what I'm listeng to today the s_ My pretios list liker

Psych Rock wasn't too painful but I know there must be a great band to get excited about. I want to check out what has you so excited. I posted a lot today including Baroque Beatles and NeoBaroque.

Jun 26, 2013, 21:47

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: what I'm listeng to today the s_ Metentios list liker

I like Italians do it better, better than the psych rock selections.

Jun 26, 2013, 22:01

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Jun 27, 2013, 01:12

Mysteryhello
Mysteryhello
567 posts

s_lush_s wrote:

That's great ! Nice picture too with Adam and Eve. I dig Chagall too ...

Jun 27, 2013, 23:08

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index