Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
what I'm listeng to today the s_ My pretentios list liker
63 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

484 posts

Re: what I'm listeng to today the s_ My pretentios list liker

meanchico wrote:
this thread doesn't make me feel like I'm suffering. I was just suggesting a blog-type setting so you could reach more people with your specific interests. it's always a bit disappointing when people don't respond very much to something you're excited about.

I felt similarly about the After Dark/Italians Do It Better stuff I've been posting, but it's just not everyone's cup of tea.

I think it's good when people post a variety of music on this forum. it's one of the main reasons I keep coming back.

I hope you recover soon from my psych rock thread.

I'm suffering from lack of laptop. I want to listen to everything but then I would never go outside, or sleep. I have a friend who cleans offices and they just chuck laptops out from time to time so he's keeping an eye out for me, he also found some LSD or sth or other in the bin and had a particularly enjoyable and surreal time with the broom that night

Jul 04, 2013, 13:38

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: