Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
New Topic - The Hottest Woman Alive
Pages: 6 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cybele
cybele
736 posts

New Topic - The Hottest Woman Alive

I know you all to have great tastes. Alas, not many women post on this here Stereolab forum, but I comes up with an idear:

Let's all agree on the hottest woman currently alive. That's right, currently alive as opposed to formerly dead. I'm compiling my top five list and will get back to you all shortly if you decide to reply.

If you don't reply, I will feel hurt and unpopular. I will withdraw, with feelings of social ineptitude. I will recede to my underground sugar caves and begin spinning a cocoon for the upcoming metamorphosis. Shortly after, I will hatch from the cocoon a new Cybele.

You have been warned,
Cybele

Feb 23, 2009, 18:42

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Re: New Topic - The Hottest Woman Alive

cybele wrote:

Let's all agree on the hottest woman currently alive.

Why do we all have to agree? It'll probably never happen.

Feb 23, 2009, 20:44

cybele
cybele
736 posts

FINE!

Feb 23, 2009, 21:02

DevastatorJr.
DevastatorJr.
961 posts

Penelope Cruz. Hands down.

Feb 23, 2009, 21:06

mirtchevman
mirtchevman
1725 posts

well... my list is problematic because it consists of women whose names i don't know and whom i consider 'hot' for reasons that go beyond aesthetics. i've seen them shopping (and sometimes working) at grocery stores, in crowds at concerts, walking down the sidewalk, riding on buses...

as for most celebrity women, i find the world they occupy completely unattractive; it's hard for me to even regard them as real people. and to see how the world bases its standards of beauty on such artifice saddens me.

the hottest woman alive is the one who will leave you surprised and wondering 'how can she seem so common but be so gorgeous?' (and she probably won't be wearing much make-up if any at all)

Feb 23, 2009, 21:16

microbehunter
microbehunter
626 posts

Not sure what "hot" means, but this is my kind of thread....

my top 5:

Emmanuelle B?art
Condoleezza Rice
Angela Merkel
Hillary Clinton
Eleanor Friedberger

Feb 23, 2009, 21:20

Jasonspaceman
Jasonspaceman
327 posts

I think Cybele is just an overtly horny male, always thinking about women at work. But I could be wrong.

Feb 23, 2009, 21:37

DevastatorJr.
DevastatorJr.
961 posts

No one can be honest anymore. Everything has to be so well-considered and angled so as to appear the ultimate avante-garde asthete.

Feb 23, 2009, 21:43

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

I presume you mean slebs? There are not many hot women in music IMO (Lae being one exception).

I think Helen Hunt is pretty gorgeous. And Nicole Kidman still does it for me. The above mentioned P Cruz is way hot too.

Oh, and Meryl Streep in the 80s - SIZZLING!

Feb 23, 2009, 21:50

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

Re: Zooey Deschanel - yum

I first saw her in the movie Failure To Launch. Later I dicovered she is also a singer song writer and has performed with M.Ward.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0221046/mediaindex

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zooey_Deschanel

Feb 23, 2009, 22:27

Pages: 6 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index