Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
No mp3s for Tim's new album. Vinyl only. Opinions?
63 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

vista7@hotmail.com
338 posts

Re: No mp3s for Tim's new album. Vinyl only. Opinions?

Ugh. Are you serious?? It sounds like you are. This may be a long rant by me as well. I met Tim a few years ago when a friend of mine interviewed him for a local radio station. While I revere his genius perspective and songwriting; he did come across rather pretentious. Not so much to his fans but towards life in general. Like what point is he trying to make? I used to love to listen to records but now then only time I have to listen to music is going to work; I am in my 40's now and have quite a bit of responsibility. So they are going to stick it to those type of fans? Maybe they will change their mind. Tim I think could care less about making $; he's a pure artist. That's great and all but still no license to let your label be an a-hole about the media they decide to release their catalogue on.

Sep 28, 2013, 05:17

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: