Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
No mp3s for Tim's new album. Vinyl only. Opinions?
63 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hito
hito
1745 posts

Re: No mp3s for Tim's new album. Vinyl only. Opinions?

Thanks for a good read. That was funny as much of it rang true. I dread it when people who like commercial radio ask me what I like. Not because I think my taste is better but just because of that blank look. Sometimes I say "stuff from Japan" or I also go for the oldies.
The somewhat relieving thing is that now I don't know what they're talking about either. I'll say "what do one direction sound like?" or "who are they?" or "does she sing?". When I say that, they usually get the picture that it is not worth asking me about my taste in music. They never ask me what I like when I say I don't watch tele much either. By now, they know I am a mutant.
I laughed about the RATM. The thing that was funniest about the "fuck you I won't do what you tell me" is that they edited that bit out for the TV / single. It's like snickering behind your hand or sticking up your finger when nobody notices.

Oct 15, 2013, 13:57

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: