Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Barock-Plastik
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

matthew6
matthew6
1897 posts

Barock-Plastik

Never recall seeing this one mentioned. Quite the groovy tune. Nowhere near my favourite Lab song but I always enjoy a listen... Actually I like all of Microbes... except for the first and last....

Oct 14, 2013, 15:06

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

Re: Barock-Plastik

matthew6 wrote:
Never recall seeing this one mentioned. Quite the groovy tune. Nowhere near my favourite Lab song but I always enjoy a listen... Actually I like all of Microbes... except for the first and last....

I really like it. The fade out is a bit odd, though.

Oct 14, 2013, 16:59

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2133 posts

Microbe Hunters is indeed a vastly underrated LP, containing as it does some of the groop's finest "pop" songs....I for one love it!

Oct 14, 2013, 21:21

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2133 posts

Someone at the BBC clearly liked the album, as for a while they were using the cover art as the backdrop for their flagship political debate programme, "Question Time" :D

Oct 14, 2013, 21:33

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

I like it a lot.

Oct 15, 2013, 07:01

crest
crest
63 posts

Best thing about the whole EP, though, is the name "First of the Microbe Hunters", just makes me giggle for some reason ... oh, and I have always loved "I Feel the Air (of Another Planet)"

Barock-Plastik? not bad, one of the EP's better tunes in my view

Oct 16, 2013, 18:05