Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
favorite album 2013
47 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

meanchico
meanchico
2697 posts

favorite album 2013

has to be After Dark 2 compilation. it feels so modern. so now. Anne-Laure Kieb of Appaloosa is one of the most intriguing vocalists I've encountered in quite some time. I look forward to the album they're working on. Glass Candy's Ida No sounds particularly great as well. Chromatics can do no wrong in my eyes. Johnny Jewel really knows what's up. I think he could make anyone a star.

if compilations don't count, I think I would have to choose Goldfrapp's Tales of Us. I think it's the best they've ever put out. Felt Mountain has always been a treasure to me; wintry, strange and theatrical. the folky songs from Seventh Tree are just as special. I never found their dancefloor efforts to be very succesful. Tales of Us knocked me over when I first heard it. I'm glad it came out as the weather was getting cold.

I can't really say there are many releases for the rest of 2013 that are exciting me.

Oct 18, 2013, 21:25

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: