Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Mini CDs
Pages: 7 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5921 posts

Mini CDs

They're so cool they deserve their own thread. I have these.

Broadcast- Microtronics vol. 1

Broadcast- Microtronics vol. 2

Stereolab- Rose, My Rocket-Brain

Monade- At Last I Am Free

Nov 16, 2013, 05:30

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5921 posts

Re: Mini CDs

So now I'm looking on ebay at mini-cds. Some nifty ones...

Beatles anthology south american promo

Another Japanese import...

Shuggie Otis with mini promo.. couldn't resist it was cheap, bought it despite water damage on the CD. Had to have the mini! Now I'm on a mission. Thanks Ross for my new obsession, I will blame you. :P

And what the heck is this???

Nov 16, 2013, 06:56

Mysteryhello
Mysteryhello
567 posts

i need to find the Broadcast- Microtronics vol. 2!
i didn't knew there were some Lab's 3"

Nov 16, 2013, 11:35

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5921 posts

Mysteryhello wrote:
i need to find the Broadcast- Microtronics vol. 2!

It's on ebay but not cheap...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Broadcast-Microtronics-Volume-02-Limited-edition-mini-CD-/231090397450?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item35ce0fa10a

Nov 16, 2013, 18:01

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2133 posts

I think I only have the Broadcast ones and Rose my Rocket Brain. Can't recall having little CDs from any other bands, off the top of my head. "Inspiration Information" is a great album, was actually just listening to that one the other day :)

Nov 16, 2013, 19:01

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

That last one is funny. What the heck is that? I have Rose,My Rocket Brain but I never bought the Monade mini- disc. I don't even remember hearing about it. I was in a group home.

Nov 16, 2013, 19:53

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5921 posts

Yeah, pretty bizarre.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/IN-YOUR-HEAD-FEAT-BASK-WARP-9-975-MINI-CD-1996-/120880933046?pt=B%C3%BCcher_Unterhaltung_Music_CDs&hash=item1c2510a8b6

I probably got the Monade at a gig.

Nov 16, 2013, 20:05

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Yeah, I remember Monstre Cosmic coming out when I was in a group home for women and it giving me some sanity. I wasn't able to go to any gigs; Maybe I'll buy one, someday.

Yeah, the "In Your Head," thing is crazy. So many people in the group. I would like to hear it. It's kind of expensive,too. I can't find it on Youtube.

Nov 16, 2013, 20:20

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

You should buy it.

Nov 16, 2013, 20:21

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5921 posts

Just got another one, Cornelius Point. Much longer version, so was curious. I notice these cute little objects tend to be really expensive. Some are genuinely rare, others maybe not, but I doubt if I'd be willing to pay more than a few dollars for one. Maybe under $10...

Nov 16, 2013, 20:25

Pages: 7 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index