Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Mini CDs
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Mini CDs

All I have is Rose, My Brain and I left it with hiS stereo and he took it and I haven't seen since I want all these. This is funny thread.

May 03, 2014, 10:50

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I'm going to make buying things my life. It's one of the only things I'm good at. A friend of mine built a mini house !! She taught me how to build a house out of tires and also foam bricks. I don't no how much it costs you have to volunteer a lot.

May 03, 2014, 10:54

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I'm getting all these credit cards which I will max out and pay off with student loans. It's greAT. AND i'M GOING TO SELL MY bROADCAST TEE. cOME ON , YOU KNOW YOU GOT 15,000$ , sUE. i'LL BLEACH TIE DYE IT FOR YOU. IT CAN BE A CROP TOP.

May 03, 2014, 11:00

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

i'LL BEAD IT FOR YOU. cOME ON. i TAKE vISA. i'LL GIVE YOU A SPECIAL PRICE.

May 03, 2014, 11:02

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

OR JUST GIVE ME OU CAR AND A COUPLE GRAND.

May 03, 2014, 11:03

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
So I just won another great 3 incher on ebay which I'm happy to add to my mini collection! Didn't pay much either, which is my guiding principle...

I'm on a roll! Just got a couple Minutemen 3-inchers. Sentimental purchase, since I used to be a big fan. I'm outgrowing my little display and will have to get shelving I guess.

May 04, 2014, 08:13

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
They're so cool they deserve their own thread. I have these.

Broadcast- Microtronics vol. 1

Broadcast- Microtronics vol. 2

Stereolab- Rose, My Rocket-Brain

Monade- At Last I Am Free

Wow! What is a mini and where do you find one? eh...thrift shopping.
Thanks.

May 07, 2014, 05:25

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index