Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Mini CDs
67 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5929 posts

Re: Mini CDs

meanchico wrote:

what do you think of Microntronics 2? I wasn't aware this existed? more of the same from 1?

Well it even extended the numbering, starting off with microtronics 12. Some on the second one have slightly more apparent melody lines, some more noisy.

They both say "stereo recorded music for links and bridges". Interesting that they also don't mention Broadcast anywhere on the label.

What do I think of them? Well it's not like I listen to them. But when I have, It mostly makes me think about the songs that could surround them. They are quite varied in their ideas and sounds. They are interesting. I like 19 and 20.

There was talk on the Broadcast board about Microtronics 20 sounding like a Carl Orff children's music piece. http://forum.broadcast.uk.net/index.php?p=/discussion/146/microtronics-20/p1

Nov 19, 2013, 09:13

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: