Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Mini CDs
67 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: Mini CDs

Yeah! I used to love displaying them in a prominent position, a few people asked me what they were because they'd never seen them before, and then of course explaining what the inner ring of your CD player's tray is for which to be honest never even crossed my mind until I discovered mini CDs.
Brian Grainger who I think I mentioned before has released some really nice looking box sets of mini CDs, my favourite was called 'Workingman's Drone' it's a 13 mini CD box set and each CD is in it's own sleeve with varying colours and they are kept in a strongly constructed sort of recycled wood pulp box, it looks really good as the box is just a bit bigger than the CDs so you have this nifty little wood box on your shelf that no one's ever seen the like of before, very cool!
He only made 50 of them if I remember right so they're quite scarce, the music is pure ambient drone style which I find is excellent at night for creating a good relaxing atmosphere.
Anyway, happy hunting!

Feb 05, 2014, 22:42

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: