Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Laetitia reminisces
51 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Laetitia reminisces

I'm really confused. My experience with shoegazing the dollar was stronger than the pound so I didn't really give a shit. London had newspapers all over the place and it was covered in its urban soot. You really should powerwash the place.
We met some guys. They stole one of those EuroFords and those I guess like Kensington area, rich streets where the white houses are on long U shaped cul de sacs. He'd tear down the street hitting expensive cars. And they came back with money. Ha my friend had a fancy I think it was llaMA FUR COAT, and she told those guys if you want to go out with my friends, get a car, money, and haircuts. Ha Ha they thought she was a Texas zillionaire. It was fun. We didn't think they'd actually take her up on her offer.
We had two separate beds and they invite two of their friends over to crash because I guess, they were urchins they said they were bricklayers. Ha!
but my friend invited everybody in our room and I was like stay away from Whittington you trogyldytes. I was so rude I slept with my purse and made everyone sleep on the floor or they could go sleep in my floosy friends bed. I wasn't sharing my bed. I was a guest.

Jan 07, 2014, 02:45

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: