Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Laetitia is going to start giving voice lessons
Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

matthew6
matthew6
1909 posts

Re: Laetitia is going to start giving voice lessons

cyberpainter wrote:
A I sure hope she vets people to make sure they are serious and not just fans wanting to get close to her.

Lab fans are far too intelligent and sophisticated for that kind of behavior. :)

Jan 01, 2014, 00:54

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
I can't remember the title but it's on Cobra and it's like around the. 5 the song and she sings. "savage! ". That's a hard song to sing.

I feel this song will become a folk song sung for the centuries so I'd like to learn it and sing it now.

Jan 02, 2014, 21:04

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I messaged her and let her know I want to be a student. Wow that would be great I could come to the recitals overseas. That would be great but I don't know if I can afford her. I have a budget and it will probably only pay for a lesson a month. Maybe it will work out.

Jan 07, 2014, 03:53

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

It hard to put a price on something priceless . We should all join. Maybe we can be on a record in addition to our priceless lessons. I think it will be very hard. I've been having trouble with my elocution. They call me mush mouth.

Jan 07, 2014, 08:37

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I mumble a lot. It's a pathetic story. My teeth are moving and they make me sound funny and my bite is off . Mouth looks like Anne Margeret after the accident in which she broke her jaw . But I mumble I want to sound completely plain without any affectations.

Jan 07, 2014, 08:47

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I'm so excited about vocal training. I took lessons as a child and my teacher had a deguerrotype in her hall way to the piano of some 19th century woman in a coffin. It was scary.

Jan 07, 2014, 09:04

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

That picture would probably sell today for tens of thousands of dollars. Deguerrotype my favorite type of portrait.

Jan 07, 2014, 09:07

PhotoPhreak
PhotoPhreak
79 posts

You'd be a perfect Skype candidate. :)

Jan 07, 2014, 15:22

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Well I heard back from Laetitia and it looks like Skype singing lessons are a go. So I'm going to try it and the pricing is reasonable. This will be very good but right now I don't feel like I could sing a note. I'm very excited, now somebody else sign up.

Jan 07, 2014, 18:12

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I think my dad is jealous. He said " Good luck with your singing lessons."

Jan 07, 2014, 19:55

Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index