Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
...Sudden Stars
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

matthew6
matthew6
1909 posts

...Sudden Stars

It holds a special place in my heart... oh yes it does...

Sound Dust was the album that got me into Stereolab... My interest piqued I did a search on the internet and came across a now defunct Lab website (what was it called again?) The home page featured the opening notes of Sudden Stars on an endless loop. I recall being enamored by how fascinatingly hypnotic it was. Indeed, I had happened onto something special.

Jan 06, 2014, 13:52

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2143 posts

Re: ...Sudden Stars

I believe that was here! The offical lab site before the redesign was green and white (dots and loops style theme, I guess), the intro page had a white spinney circle made of overlapping lines, with the opening bars of "Sudden Stars...." playing on a loop :)

Jan 06, 2014, 16:28

crest
crest
63 posts

One of my top Lab songs ever, can't get enough of this one and Cosmic Country Noir from Margerine Eclipse

Jan 06, 2014, 18:15

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

That place was spectacular.

Jan 07, 2014, 01:28

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

crest wrote:
One of my top Lab songs ever, can't get enough of this one and Cosmic Country Noir from Margerine Eclipse

Yes.

Jan 07, 2014, 01:29

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

But before that it played Canned Candies intro.

Jan 07, 2014, 01:30