Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Why such political uniformity here?
85 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

PhotoPhreak
PhotoPhreak
79 posts

Re: Why such political uniformity here?

Woops, dang tags. This is what was rich, coming from him:

"It's surprising to me to see how frequently I'm "shushed", essentially, for saying the things I am. Shouted at. Told to go away, like a kid who showed up at the wrong clubhouse."

I mean, did anyone see any shouting from me there? (Even when I put words in caps, it's only because THIS IS THE ONLY WAY FOR THE TEXT TO CONVEY AN EMPHASIS. Was I nice? No, and he didn't deserve niceness, did he? Is he the little kid showing up at the wrong clubhouse? Yes! On purpose! To annoy the kids inside! Because: He's a troll. And he's hardly surprised that people get pissed off at him, he fully expects and enjoys it, he's not just expressing himself, people aren't annoyed by him because he disagrees with them, people are annoyed by him because he's a dick who is intentionally being annoying and who has no genuine interest in exchanging ideas about the world and who has no real knowledge to share. Because: He's a troll, trolling this forum, for years. And apparently not held to account for it enough.

Jan 13, 2014, 09:51

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: