Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Why such political uniformity here?
85 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hito
hito
1745 posts

Re: Why such political uniformity here?

I don't think there is uniformity either in opinion or manner. I have had lengthy discussions with people who don't share my point of view and those who do.

I stopped reading the posts in this thread after the series of attacks became tiresome but there is certainly in this thread - and others - a tendency for some people to play the man and not the ball. I don't know who photo phreak is but the language is completely unnecessary. There are a few others who talk like this on the forum but not too many. It is pleasing to see others are willing to call photo phreak on it. My experience is that arguing with malicious posters is usually fruitless as they simply want to call you names and don't care to discuss the issue. Eventually, I give up.

In the end, I feel that you are welcome here and welcome to disagree. I don't think we've always disagreed nor have we always agreed. Don't think that your position here depends on whether somebody with 67 posts thinks you are wanted.

Jan 14, 2014, 01:47

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: