Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Why such political uniformity here?
85 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hito
hito
1745 posts

Re: Why such political uniformity here?

So somebody disagrees with you, it doesn't make them an "odious creep". Vivakomeda is not setting fire to minorities or planning genocide. So (his?) views are unpleasant to you, try to distance the "man" from the words.
Photophreak needs to accept that - If nothing else - vivakomeda is not a troll, at least not in the true sense of the word.
I am sure both members can stay here and enjoy themselves. They now know they have different points of view and so should be prepared to agree to disagree. I would say they might both want to learn not to have the last word and let it go (as I need to, sometimes). They could also decide not to reply to some future posts. There are a few members here where I simply don't reply to posts or threads by them. Occasionally, I break that rule but rarely. I assume some others have the same view of me.

Jan 15, 2014, 22:15

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: