Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Why such political uniformity here?
85 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

vista7@hotmail.com
338 posts

Re: Why such political uniformity here?

vivakomeda wrote:
I suspect every person on this forum fancies him/herself open-minded. Free thinking. Intelligent. Capable of critical thought and reasoning. Perhaps intellectual to an extent.

If this is the case, why is there so generally so little diversity of political opinion in this forum?

I have never posted any political views on this board. It's really kind of a waste of time in my opinion. I mean, I am basically conservative from a fiscal point of view, but I don't see the point in finding someone else with my views or debating the point with someone who doesn't share my views. I suspect there are many people who are from Europe here and have views that slant to the left. I post on a board for one of my favorite sports teams and the political post are really nauseating. I think the only reason people post these types of topics is to say "I have this political view and I am right, and if you don't agree you are an a-hole!" I am sure there are a lot of boards where the sole purpose is to spout on politics but I'd rather stay away.

Jan 16, 2014, 01:23

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: