Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
What's your band of the moment?
Pages: 10 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB2
GaryB2
2325 posts
Jan 13, 2014, 21:38

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

meanchico
meanchico
2696 posts

Re: What's your band of the moment?

X-Ray Pop

I posted a topic about this band a few weeks ago. I'm still really getting into the album I have "Ding Dong Songs." I love the synths and cheap/raw nature of their sound. it's fun music that doesn't take itself too seriously.

this track has been hitting the spot most recently:

Jan 13, 2014, 21:56

vivakomeda
746 posts

Lush.

Going back in time.

Jan 13, 2014, 22:05

meanchico
meanchico
2696 posts

what is THE Lush album to own?

Jan 13, 2014, 22:24

chaz
chaz
24 posts

I vote for Gala (a comp of the first 3 eps). Everything else after that is OK, I just don't have the desire to listen to any of it. So many memories from that album though. My band covered "De-Luxe" for the high school talent show. I don't think many people enjoyed it and we didn't win- haha.

Jan 13, 2014, 22:55

chaz
chaz
24 posts

Bass Clef - acid tracks Ep

(no youtube since i'll just screw it up)

I'm interested in getting back into acid and I picked up this one since there are a million out there and it seemed to be a good modern take on acid. Haven't listened to any since my high school days. Any ideas would be appreciated from anyone. Oh, and I loaded up the ol' ipod with nothing but ghost box releases and i've been enjoying them on random.

Jan 13, 2014, 23:08

GaryB2
GaryB2
2325 posts

Bonkers and cool!

Reminded me a wee bit of these lot:

Jan 13, 2014, 23:18

GaryB2
GaryB2
2325 posts

Jan 13, 2014, 23:19

chaz
chaz
24 posts

cool, thanks. not sure if i even like it myself! haha. just trying something new.

Jan 13, 2014, 23:33

GaryB2
GaryB2
2325 posts

It's pretty good!

The tdk tape in the vid takes me back (I'm old, but not near the oldest, eh Tommy? And Harold, of course).

:)

Jan 13, 2014, 23:53

Pages: 10 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index