Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
What's your band of the moment?
Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

vivakomeda
744 posts

Re: What's your band of the moment?

I used to like Split, but now probably enjoy Spooky a lil more.

Jan 14, 2014, 21:44

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

chaz
chaz
24 posts

thanks, that was fun. 6/10 (one being a lucky guess)

Jan 14, 2014, 23:31

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

I AM NOT OLD

Jan 15, 2014, 14:47

hito
hito
1745 posts

White Denim are up there. Not something I assume many here would like

Jan 15, 2014, 22:25

vista7@hotmail.com
337 posts

GaryB2 wrote:
Mine's Tarentel.

According to the search function they've never been mentioned on this (pink) forum before!

I was kind of going through a Sigur Rose and Pinback phase; but then again I always cycle back to Pinback in some way. I'm always digging around for obscure 70's and 80's hits too.

Jan 16, 2014, 01:27

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1218 posts

I've been listening to a lot of Lee Perry lately. The album he did with Susan Cadogan is definitely hitting the spot.

Jan 17, 2014, 10:11

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

I got 3/10. Very poor.

Jan 17, 2014, 17:04

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

I love them! Are you enjoying 'Corsicana Lemonade'?

Jan 17, 2014, 17:06

Mysteryhello
Mysteryhello
567 posts

thanks

Jan 17, 2014, 18:59

hito
hito
1745 posts

Not so much. It sounds a bit slick and polished and songy. I like the wig out side of them far more. I saw them live and was not so much a fan of the songs as I was when the drummer was going berserk, the guitars where screaming and I was floating into space.

Jan 18, 2014, 00:30

Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index