Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
youtube annoyances
Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB2
GaryB2
2325 posts

Re: youtube annoyances

thomas2 wrote:
This is the best thing for youtube

http://www.flv2mp3.com/

This is exactly what I've been needing. Thanks!

Jul 17, 2014, 00:09

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

mikka000
1083 posts

i lost my favourites while making the change from one username to the other. :(

Jul 17, 2014, 13:54

vista7@hotmail.com
338 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
Hobobachang wrote:
I didn't like when they changed the recommended videos in the sidebar from ones related to the current video, to mostly things you have watched previously plus a bunch of completely irrelevant sponsered crap :)

I hadn't noticed that yet. I have discovered a lot of music via related videos, that would really truly suck.

My biggest fear is one day they are going to develop software or start cracking down on all the copyright infringement on Youtube. I often wake up in the middle of the night shaking w/ fear over this(not really). Still this would completely suck; youtube is really the last frontier of the internet. Any other use of the net leads one to a link or site full of paid advertisements that just kill the independent spirit. Long live Youtube I say - it really has changed my life.

Jul 23, 2014, 02:26

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I can't find the video of NFL great Jim Brown selling his line of cod pieces on the Johnny Carson show. Classic television footage.

Jul 24, 2014, 09:50

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: J'ai bouef genuine de youtube

NECROMANCERS OMG!! Searches of late, Dylan, Hendrix. I searched for Blonde on Blonde full album and it's all cover bands!! Same with Hendrix! I go to Spotify to get the real album which to me is ridiculous! Nobody wants to hear these necromancers! When I search Dylan , I really want to listen to Dylan. Honest.

Jul 28, 2014, 05:19

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

When I want to hear Skynard . "One Percent," is a damn cover band.

Jul 28, 2014, 06:41

Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index