Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
youtube annoyances
26 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Re: youtube annoyances

Harold Bissonette wrote:
Yup, YouTube is a fine thing, but pretty much the same thing happened to me. One day it just out of the blue asked me if I wanted to link up to my Google+ account (which I never use and can't remember my user name/password to delete) and it got rid of all my Favourite videos - yet it somehow managed to find a clip of my brother arsing around on some sporting equipment that I'd long forgotten about. At least it did let me post the Go On Peg video:

which is probably the finest and noblest thing I've managed to do on the Internet ever. And another thing, iTunes asked me to do similar and has locked my account and whenever I try and reset my user name/pasword it sends the details off to some old email address that I'm no longer aware of and also…

*walks off into the distance mumblimg to himself*

That video is awesome.

I guess I'm lucky that my channel is intact, I love being a music packrat.

Oh shit, I just checked, and now my name is associated with my cyberpainter channel, I don't want that! What the heck?

Mar 25, 2014, 05:09

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: