Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
youtube annoyances
26 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

vista7@hotmail.com
337 posts

Re: youtube annoyances

cyberpainter wrote:
Hobobachang wrote:
I didn't like when they changed the recommended videos in the sidebar from ones related to the current video, to mostly things you have watched previously plus a bunch of completely irrelevant sponsered crap :)

I hadn't noticed that yet. I have discovered a lot of music via related videos, that would really truly suck.

My biggest fear is one day they are going to develop software or start cracking down on all the copyright infringement on Youtube. I often wake up in the middle of the night shaking w/ fear over this(not really). Still this would completely suck; youtube is really the last frontier of the internet. Any other use of the net leads one to a link or site full of paid advertisements that just kill the independent spirit. Long live Youtube I say - it really has changed my life.

Jul 23, 2014, 02:26

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: