Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Your top 10 concerts of all time
50 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

meanchico
meanchico
2696 posts

Re: Your top 10 concerts of all time

the first time I saw her she didn't get through one song w/o breaking down crying or just stopping because she felt like it.

the second time she hid behind her long hair for the entire performance. she chewed out several people for getting up to use the restroom (theater performance) or just leaving because they didn't appreciate her bratty antics. lots of tears during that show as well. I knew someone backstage and they said she was pounding the trazedone and Maker's Mark like nothing else. also had front row seats which was crazy awkward.

the third time she was over 2 and half hours late. the venue was shitty and had no seating so my legs were killing me. she didn't even get through the first song. she had to chew out an approved reporter for taking pics for a local publication. the performance was much better than I'd seen before, but it was a breaking point for me. I don't think I'll ever see her again.

Mar 31, 2014, 23:33

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: