Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
"Ends & Odds" Mixes
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

umbrellas
1 posts

"Ends & Odds" Mixes

Does anyone have the 166 song "Ends & Odds" compilation, or "Eaten Horizons" that they'd be willing to share? These are two I've been unable to track down and I found myself jonesing for "new" Stereolab

May 30, 2014, 19:11

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

basil too
275 posts

Re:

umbrellas wrote:
Does anyone have the 166 song "Ends & Odds" compilation, or "Eaten Horizons" that they'd be willing to share? These are two I've been unable to track down and I found myself jonesing for "new" Stereolab

I made that one. If you manage to locate a copy, please DON'T share it. It was meant to be an inner circle only compilation.

If you can't find one in a while, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

May 31, 2014, 05:10

da_sillyworm
da_sillyworm
14 posts

Re: Basil too O MY Been a LONG TIME!!!

Certainly you'd help an old friend with this comp!!!!!! You do remember me,right? Wade?

Jun 04, 2014, 04:27

basil too
275 posts

drop me an email. you'd still have it, right?

Jun 11, 2014, 11:49

da_sillyworm
da_sillyworm
14 posts

No I don't....Can you message me at facebook? Under Wade Born? I ran into an older poster of this site..up in Detroit when I was playin w JURA & FUXA last night.He still has that early fan release we did!

Jun 12, 2014, 12:16

basil too
275 posts

da_sillyworm wrote:
No I don't....Can you message me at facebook? Under Wade Born? I ran into an older poster of this site..up in Detroit when I was playin w JURA & FUXA last night.He still has that early fan release we did!

I am not a facebooker. How else can we touch bases?

Jun 16, 2014, 01:13

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

You could always stop by the green screen. :)

Jun 16, 2014, 06:14

da_sillyworm
da_sillyworm
14 posts

Am I lacking or what??? "green screen"?????????

Jun 17, 2014, 17:49

da_sillyworm
da_sillyworm
14 posts

wadeswaxmuseum@sbcglobal.net

Jun 17, 2014, 17:49

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

da_sillyworm wrote:
Am I lacking or what??? "green screen"?????????

Yeah, it's the other forum created back when this one was shut down for a while in 2005. It has a messaging system, like most forums.

http://thegroop.proboards.com/

Jun 17, 2014, 20:04

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index