Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
trippy psychedelic thread
30 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5922 posts

Re: trippy psychedelic thread

I thought of Love right away, was cool to see that early live clip of the Burt Bacharach song. What's the story with the "castle" they lived in?

Alone Again Or is a favorite song (but maybe not as danceable for the chick in the corner). I read the wiki and saw a video about the album Forever Changes. It was beset by drug addiction and falling apart, with session musicians used for part of it called the Wrecking Crew. Supposedly the band realized they had blown it and got their shit together to record the rest of the songs. The song Daily Planet was arranged by Neil Young. Also Arthur Lee later was in prison for 6 years for 3 strikes, one was domestic abuse. :(

This was I assume after his prison stint, on Jules Holland. That old song is good enough to hold up, though it seems very sad. (Sorry to bring down your trippy psych thread heh.)

Jun 07, 2014, 08:04

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: