Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Songs about horses?
Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Re: Songs about horses?

Kazu sings about horses especially on Misery is a Butterfly, as you might know she had a pretty bad accident being trampled by a horse around that time.

Kinda odd video with obvious symbolism:

A masterpiece in my opinion, about the accident with imagery about the cruelty of an angel:

Jun 24, 2014, 11:06

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

thanks, i didn't know she got trampled by one, interesting.

Jun 24, 2014, 11:23

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

:)

Jun 24, 2014, 11:25

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

This is all I've got for you, Tom:

Jun 24, 2014, 12:11

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

ha ha ha, thanks for that!!

Jun 24, 2014, 12:32

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

btw has anyone got a copy of the High Llamas' version of that? I heard them play it once on the Mark and Lard show on the BBC about the time that Hawaii came out.

Jun 24, 2014, 12:37

mikka000
1083 posts

you bet he is. He used to be in a band in the 70s called Sherbert whom Daft Punk sampled on their latest album.

Jun 24, 2014, 13:44

mikka000
1083 posts

*Sherbet

Jun 24, 2014, 13:44

mikka000
1083 posts

everyone of a certain age in australia knows 'horses', it was a big hit in 1990. and his other hit was 'one summer'.

Jun 24, 2014, 13:47

mikka000
1083 posts

and then there's this Craig McLachlan classic which i'll post for shits n giggles.

Jun 24, 2014, 13:50

Pages: 6 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index