Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Laetitia's "Something Shines" out in August + Little Tornados LP
56 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

jeff w
jeff w
676 posts

Re: Little Tornados

They (Little Tornados) do sound good! I've just been listening to all the songs linked to from their fb page, including several from the LP, and there was nothing I didn't like.

David Thayer's guitar playing sounds very influenced by Laetitia's own style, which is a bit weird.

Incidentally, "Alhambra" isn't on the album. Per facebook:
"This song will not be on the album, and was especially made to influence the upcoming Colombian elections (june 15) to prevent the dictatorship of ex-president Alvaro Uribe, a typical right-wing corporatist and a confirmed mass murderer. Slide guitar by Ben Peeler (from Shakira's band!) - production and drums, Emmanuel Mario. Bass and Voice, Laetitia Sadier, guitar and voice by me - David Thayer. Thanks - we love you!"

[Juan Manuel Santos was elected president, gaining 50.95% of the vote compared with 45.00% for the candidate from Uribe's party.]

Jun 30, 2014, 15:16

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: