Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Gulp - Season Sun
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

mor timer
mor timer
87 posts

Gulp - Season Sun

New album by Super Furry Animals' bassist, Guto Pryce. One that will appeal to members of this forum. Great vintage synths and bass:

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2014/07/super_furry_ani_13.html

Jul 09, 2014, 16:41

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5913 posts

Re: Gulp - Season Sun

Oh yes, has this been talked about here before? I played the first one and realized I had heard it before. I like it, will listen to the rest, thx.

Jul 10, 2014, 06:57

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5913 posts

Well to answer myself, I heard it on the Broadcast board. :)

Jul 10, 2014, 07:02

mor timer
mor timer
87 posts

The first track came out quite a while ago. It was a single release.

Jul 10, 2014, 19:05

mor timer
mor timer
87 posts

New EP streaming:

http://www.clashmusic.com/news/premiere-gulp-i-want-to-dance-ep

Sep 30, 2014, 18:21

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Raises white flag

You have won the war. Peace at last. It's the tight thing for the American people. We can't have two idiots. So it's admit defeat and that's the end. No more fighting with you. It's not fair.

Oct 01, 2014, 00:11

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Raises white flag

Walk in someone else shore lady.

Oct 01, 2014, 00:13

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Ever consider taxidermy as a career?

Oct 01, 2014, 00:22

mor timer
mor timer
87 posts

Can you help me understand what your posts mean??

Oct 08, 2014, 21:20

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

Nothing.

Oct 09, 2014, 01:53

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index