Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Gulp - Season Sun
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Raises white flag

That war is futile waste of resources with the exception of technological advances. I can be advanced without a war on behalf of the war? It's just "strategery". Sometimes you have to let go, admit defeat, stop the battles, and pronounce yourself winner of the war. If the war is "Who is the biggest asshole" people fight that everyday with no definitive outcome. I'm willing to raise my white flag and have liberty from haters and the justice is the glory of the creator of the universe.

People kill and blow up the sun to be the biggest asshole- all day, everyday.

In other words, haters gonna hate. Forget about them.

Oct 09, 2014, 18:52

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

All the soldiers return to a new Fox and Jacobs home.

Oct 09, 2014, 19:36

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Haters gonna hate no need to jujitsu shoot it pity it hater understands get out of the f'n way s$&t for brains no need to go clandestine or le freak you know this is and A B conversation C your way out lol
That's too much of this precious day wasted on phony poser haters

Raises flag again

Oct 09, 2014, 20:07

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

And the winner (drum roll) of the World's biggest Asshole Contest...
I can't believe it ladies and Gents! Let's give a standing ovation to the guy who haters love to emulate, for the 35th year straight(drum roll) Congratulations Richard Nixon!!!! !
Speech President !! Speech!!!
(Lady realeases two white doves from cage)

"First of all being an asshole is simple. It comes naturally to 99.9% of us . But first of all , I thank my lovely wife and a special exhaultation to God, our lord and Saviour. I've got my bottle of Hennesy the worlds crappiest brandy you did anyone check out, Dictator Doe Die? He has my vote for next weeks W.B.A.awards!! Clinton , The Geedub, maybe next year one of you will LUCCI!!🐽 now I'm back to the Bunker for my Yellow then Green, then Blue then Yellow uh, "evil Snicker," afternoon dirt nap. Once again thank you Jesus and A special holla to Budha who really made this special day possible. Big round of applause for Siddartha B.. Thanks you people are wonderful. Amazing crowd, best ever. Peace,"evil snicker"
And we out."

Oct 09, 2014, 20:59

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Hold up hold up hold up!!! "Screeching the breaks of the Delorean" kick
Richard Nixon what why when
Put your hands together
Can I get a Star Wars mother Fuvlen Defense System???!?
I said

CLAP YOUR Hands put them together now

Oct 09, 2014, 21:23

mor timer
mor timer
87 posts

Re: Gulp - Season Sun

New single produced by Luke Abbott... new album next year.

https://soundcloud.com/e-l-k-1/gulp-search-for-your-love

Dec 11, 2016, 18:55

vivakomeda
746 posts

This poster

These completely deranged posts have been a staple of this place for what... 10 years now??

What's funny is that this poster is, or was, known to other members of this forum IRL. You'd think she was sorta cool from third party accounts back in the day.

Dec 12, 2016, 02:06

mor timer
mor timer
87 posts

Re: Gulp - Season Sun

mor timer wrote:
New single produced by Luke Abbott... new album next year.

https://soundcloud.com/e-l-k-1/gulp-search-for-your-love

Another new one...

https://soundcloud.com/e-l-k-1/gulp-morning-velvet-sky

Sep 28, 2017, 16:34

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index