Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
MAGMA...need help
Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB2
GaryB2
2322 posts

Re: MAGMA...need help

The first half of KA 3 is probably my favourite Magma moment. It's just brilliant.

I guess I must have dreamt of the 40 minute version. Jeez I hate getting old :-/

Jun 25, 2017, 22:05

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

meanchico
meanchico
2696 posts

I've explored a fair amount of Magma since posting. I really, REALLY enjoy Merci. The opening track is just...wow.

Jun 26, 2017, 16:52

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2130 posts

meanchico wrote:
I've explored a fair amount of Magma since posting. I really, REALLY enjoy Merci. The opening track is just...wow.

Hahaha, yeah. it's way out there. I dig it!

You'll probably enjoy this track too, which was from a compilation album released around the same time:

A killer long version of this song is available on the Bobino concert DVD. One of my favourite live videos of all time ;)

Jun 26, 2017, 21:10

Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index