Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
More Cavern of Anti-Matter!
Pages: 9 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Cosmos Twins
Cosmos Twins
146 posts
Dec 05, 2014, 14:59

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

Re: More Cavern of Anti-Matter!

Good news, but vinyl-only again. Not quite sure what us CD/mp3-users have done to upset Tim.

Dec 05, 2014, 16:27

jeff w
jeff w
678 posts

Ghost Box 7"s are always available as downloads in mp3 or flac format too.

Dec 05, 2014, 17:12

meanchico
meanchico
2696 posts

what he said!

the one annoying thing is that you typically don't get a download code when you order the vinyl singles.

apparently that isn't the case with the new Advisory Circle which released today. I'm hoping the free download code is included with the actual record as it wasn't included in any of the disbatch notification emails.

Dec 05, 2014, 17:43

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

Poor Chico! :( Now your life is ruined. You'll be okay.

Dec 06, 2014, 05:34

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Harold Bissonette wrote:
Good news, but vinyl-only again. Not quite sure what us CD/mp3-users have done to upset Tim.

He's too cool for us.

Dec 06, 2014, 21:15

jeff w
jeff w
678 posts

Cosmos Twins wrote:
New 7 on Ghost Box in the new year, part of the Other Voices series.
CT

CoA-M single still on the way, but timetable is now "late summer/autumn":

https://ghostbox.greedbag.com/mailouts/ghostbox044/ghost-box-news-other-channels-and-seance-at-hobs-lane-lps
(see very final paragraph)

btw I picked up the "Seance at Hob's Lane" LP reissue yesterday, having missed out on the CD first time round. One of the more extreme GB releases but well worth a listen.

Jun 15, 2015, 14:00

jeff w
jeff w
678 posts

A new CoA-M track called "Tardis Cymbals" is on a compilation CD given away to supporters of the 2015 WFMU Fundraising Marathon. Details:

http://www.discogs.com/Various-Me-And-My-Rhythm-Box/release/7091883

Good luck finding a copy.

Jul 04, 2015, 21:09

jeff w
jeff w
678 posts

jeff w wrote:
A new CoA-M track called "Tardis Cymbals" is on a compilation CD given away to supporters of the 2015 WFMU Fundraising Marathon.

I say "given away". You had to pledge 75 bucks to get it.

You can stream about 3 minutes worth of the track here:
http://wfmu.org/playlists/shows/59840

(starts about 30 seconds earlier than the web page says)

Jul 04, 2015, 21:51

jorbel
329 posts

jeff w wrote:
jeff w wrote:
A new CoA-M track called "Tardis Cymbals" is on a compilation CD given away to supporters of the 2015 WFMU Fundraising Marathon.

I say "given away". You had to pledge 75 bucks to get it.

You can stream about 3 minutes worth of the track here:
http://wfmu.org/playlists/shows/59840

(starts about 30 seconds earlier than the web page says)

Cool.

I love Cavern's sound in general. Simple, moody. Like life.

Aug 03, 2015, 17:35

Pages: 9 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index