Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
More Cavern of Anti-Matter!
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

other
other
152 posts

Re: More Cavern of Anti-Matter!

Very good excellent. Ya'll are wonderful artists. It's a wonderful thing that the music continues to improve from everyone. Don't stop the music. Sounds very sophisticated and genuisy. Wow.

Nov 11, 2015, 03:07

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

other
other
152 posts

It sounds impressive comparing it with other instrumental groups. Artisan crafted.

Nov 11, 2015, 03:10

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

These sound great. Hopefully they are the harbingers of a whole new album...

Nov 12, 2015, 16:14

jorbel
330 posts

matthew6 wrote:
I mean why wouldn't I like it? Other than Lennon/McCartney, Tim is easily my favourite songwriter of all time. Talk about a musician who gets almost no credit - just look at his body of work. The breadth and sheer volume of it. It's fucking incredible.

Indeed.

Would love to have all of his oeuvre in one place: is this possible?

Nov 18, 2015, 11:32

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5940 posts

jorbel wrote:
matthew6 wrote:
I mean why wouldn't I like it? Other than Lennon/McCartney, Tim is easily my favourite songwriter of all time. Talk about a musician who gets almost no credit - just look at his body of work. The breadth and sheer volume of it. It's fucking incredible.

Indeed.

Would love to have all of his oeuvre in one place: is this possible?

Did we do a list before? Not sure, maybe it was just Stereolab.

Nov 18, 2015, 21:19

matthew6
matthew6
1909 posts

cyberpainter wrote:

You mean including McCarthy?

Nov 19, 2015, 08:29

peturv
187 posts

matthew6 wrote:
cyberpainter wrote:

You mean including McCarthy?

and Un-Kommuniti! been listening to them quite a bit lately, I like it better than McCarthy. Really puts the CoAM stuff into perspective

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6O0AM7hjT0

Nov 19, 2015, 16:16

peturv
187 posts

New Cavern of Anti-Matter in February!

http://www.cavernofantimatter.com/

Void Beats / Invocation Trex:
01 tardis cymbals
02 blowing my nose under close observation
03 insect fear
04 melody in high feedback tones
05 hi-hats bring the hiss
06 liquid gate
07 pantechnicon
08 black glass actions
09 planetary folklore
10 echolalia
11 void beat
12 zone null

out on February 19th!

melody in high feedback tones is streaming in full on their website as well as on spotify. sounds cooool

Nov 19, 2015, 17:23

peturv
187 posts

Re: New Cavern of Anti-Matter in February!

3xLP!

100 copies in handmade sleeves, only available from Rough Trade - I just pre-ordered mine

http://www.roughtrade.com/albums/99346

Nov 19, 2015, 17:29

Cosmos Twins
Cosmos Twins
147 posts

Re: New Cavern of Anti-Matter in February!

OMFG

Nov 19, 2015, 19:37

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index