Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
More Cavern of Anti-Matter!
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Re: New Cavern of Anti-Matter in February!

cyberpainter wrote:
AnthonyJ wrote:

Sorry if this sounds heretical but it would be nice if a CD copy could be stuck in it too...

We're not vinyl snobs, I want it on cd or digital.

peturv wrote:
it will be available both digital and on vinyl ... but don't be mad that the rest of us are into vinyl

Ha, hey now, I was just responding to the above quote.

Nov 22, 2015, 23:58

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Re: New Cavern of Anti-Matter in February!

jeff w wrote:
A bit more info on the album:
- the Rough Trade exclusive vinyl edition has a unique sleeve, limited to 100 copies
- if you order CD or vinyl via Bleep.com you get an exclusive bonus CD-r. Not sure what's on that though or how limited this is.

Vinyl editions come with download code.

Bonus cd-r? I wonder if that could possibly mean a 3 inch-er. Probably not.

Nov 23, 2015, 00:02

jorbel
329 posts

Re: More Cavern of Anti-Matter!

peturv wrote:
matthew6 wrote:
cyberpainter wrote:

Did we do a list before? Not sure, maybe it was just Stereolab.

You mean including McCarthy?

and Un-Kommuniti! been listening to them quite a bit lately, I like it better than McCarthy. Really puts the CoAM stuff into perspective

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6O0AM7hjT0

Yeah, including it all! I'd buy myself an exclusive iPod just for this...

My problem is that I lack basic stuff, such as Blood-Drums.

Dec 01, 2015, 13:06

jorbel
329 posts

jorbel wrote:
peturv wrote:
matthew6 wrote:
cyberpainter wrote:

Did we do a list before? Not sure, maybe it was just Stereolab.

You mean including McCarthy?

and Un-Kommuniti! been listening to them quite a bit lately, I like it better than McCarthy. Really puts the CoAM stuff into perspective

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6O0AM7hjT0

Yeah, including it all! I'd buy myself an exclusive iPod just for this...

My problem is that I lack basic stuff, such as Blood-Drums.

Do you know if Discogs has it all?

Dec 01, 2015, 13:08

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

The 2-track single out today. These tracks don't appear to be on the forthcoming album, so I'd really like the, but they are only in vinyl or digital download formats as far as I can see. I'd really like a CD version, with nice packaging and everything. What am I to do?
#quandry

https://ghostbox.greedbag.com/buy/other-voices-25/

Dec 04, 2015, 12:18

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Harold Bissonette wrote:
The 2-track single out today. These tracks don't appear to be on the forthcoming album, so I'd really like the, but they are only in vinyl or digital download formats as far as I can see. I'd really like a CD version, with nice packaging and everything. What am I to do?
#quandry

https://ghostbox.greedbag.com/buy/other-voices-25/

Damn those are so good!!!

Purchased.

I know, Stereolab is the only music I have on CD so so many and would love to keep the collection growing. But also don't really want to deal with CDs anymore, so they mostly just sit there looking pretty. :)

Dec 05, 2015, 04:50

other
other
152 posts

Yay! Crafted by Experts? Alas , Well done! Can't wait to get mine as Christmas gift! I ordered mine at Ronco ; Perfect for everyone on my list!

Dec 05, 2015, 04:54

other
other
152 posts

Thank you, CoAM !!

Dec 05, 2015, 04:56

peturv
180 posts

finally picked up the new single today (as I've been travelling a lot in the past few weeks) and to my surprise they had one copy of Total Availability and The Private Future, which I thought was long out of stock

double pleasure!

Dec 18, 2015, 17:45

jeff w
jeff w
678 posts

Martin posted this already on the 'What is Tim Gane up to now?' thread, but let's post it again

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2016/jan/06/listen-cavern-of-anti-matter-tardis-cymbals-track-premiere

13 minutes of bliss

Jan 06, 2016, 20:26

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index