Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
More Cavern of Anti-Matter!
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

peturv
179 posts

Re: VOID VERSIONS

I'll probably stop by RT this afternoon and see what leftovers they have

Apr 19, 2016, 12:38

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

palinuro
palinuro
182 posts

Re: VOID VERSIONS

Apr 23, 2016, 06:04

jeff w
jeff w
676 posts

Re: Superbooth 16 set

Thanks for posting the above set.

There is also some hilarious amateur footage on YouTube of what happened in the 45 mins or so before CoAM started this performance. Florian Schneider! Holger Zapf speaks! Camera crew walks out half way through the first song but continues shooting until they reach their car!

I'm not going to embed it as the whole thing is pretty cringeworthy. But you can view the video on this forum:
http://mutable-instruments.net/forum/discussion/7757/superbooth-2016-berlin-anyone/p1

May 02, 2016, 21:36

jeff w
jeff w
676 posts

Re: More Cavern of Anti-Matter!

Can't be bothered to start a new thread just for this, butů

TIM SPEAKS TO AUDIENCE AT A GIG SHOCK!

https://soundcloud.com/thelakeradio/the-lake-at-by-the-lake-with-cavern-of-anti-matter

^Tim interview with 'The Lake Radio' and three live tracks (good quality recordings) from when CoA-M appeared at the By The Lake festival in Berlin in 2016.

I almost fell out of my chair when Tim speaks to the crowd just before the third song. He must be a happy chap these days. Also, I never noticed his accent so much before this. In the interview, he sounds a bit Afrikaans at one point...

Jan 06, 2017, 21:20

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index