Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Jane Weaver - The Silver Globe
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

meanchico
meanchico
2696 posts

Jane Weaver - The Silver Globe

just obtained this yesterday after being terribly curious for a long time. I really, really like it! this track is super great; kinda krauty and melodic...

https://soundcloud.com/jane-weaver/argent-the-silver-globe-19eggs-2014

I love Jane's voice. will have to revisit Fallen By Watchbird album again. wonderful album!

Feb 01, 2015, 18:57

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5928 posts

Re: Jane Weaver - The Silver Globe

Argent is great! Most songs I liked, but will skip over Don't Take My Soul. Stealing Gold melody is very Broadcasty. So of course loved that one.

Feb 01, 2015, 21:40

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
Argent is great! Most songs I liked, but will skip over Don't Take My Soul. Stealing Gold melody is very Broadcasty. So of course loved that one.

Are you kidding me?
DON'T TAKE MY SOUL is among my top tracks of 2014!

Feb 02, 2015, 11:24

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

H>A>K

I heard the new track H>A>K on the radio and liked it - made me think of COAM sound-wise. The album sounds good (listening to it for the first time as I type).

Link to the whole new album (probably a dodgy one - get down to the shops and buy it, folks):
http://bg.musicplayon.com/Jane-Weaver-H-A-K-Kosmology-Album-Video-363066.html

May 05, 2017, 10:48

vivakomeda
746 posts

She is amazing

May 06, 2017, 07:40

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2134 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
Argent is great!

Argent rules!

May 06, 2017, 09:59

hito
hito
1745 posts

The first three tracks of "Fallen by watchbird" have an epic quality about them.

She has a new album coming out soon

May 07, 2017, 12:34

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5928 posts

Re: H>A>K

So good!!

May 08, 2017, 06:09

hito
hito
1745 posts

This new track is very Stereolab

May 13, 2017, 00:39