Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Multiphonic Rodent (repost)
Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Stereo Mouse
Stereo Mouse
635 posts

Multiphonic Rodent (repost)

Once again, for those who missed it the first time around, my music project Multiphonic Rodent! If you like Stereolab, Tortoise, Caribou, Soft Machine and Terry Riley, it's likely you'll dig what I do as well.

http://www.myspace.com/multiphonicrodent

And thank heavens for the embedding option: here's the video of me rehearsing. It's how I sound live.

Hope ya enjoy it!

Oct 07, 2008, 21:11

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Re: Multiphonic Rodent (repost)

Enjoyed that, Mousey!

Oct 07, 2008, 23:06

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

Very nice!

Oct 08, 2008, 03:58

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Very nice. Do you sell vinyl?

Oct 08, 2008, 20:13

Stereo Mouse
Stereo Mouse
635 posts

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photos from a recent gig.

Nov 01, 2008, 15:02

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

Wow, not bad at all.
I especially started liking it more around the 4:50 mark.

Nov 02, 2008, 02:31

allyourrushingwaves
allyourrushingwaves
219 posts

are you Amish?

Nov 02, 2008, 06:40

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

allyourrushingwaves wrote:
are you Amish?

I dont think the amish use electric instruments..... I think they'd be more about the Lute, and other wood & string instruments. not Apple laptops and record players.

:)

Nov 02, 2008, 15:01

allyourrushingwaves
allyourrushingwaves
219 posts

waxenpith wrote:
allyourrushingwaves wrote:
are you Amish?

I dont think the amish use electric instruments..... I think they'd be more about the Lute, and other wood & string instruments. not Apple laptops and record players.

:)

oh I didn't notice that stuff lol. I was looking at the beard.

Nov 02, 2008, 19:00

I Hurt Bert
I Hurt Bert
43 posts

That's great Mousey... Very stereolab. I thought you were a drummer, not some multi-instrumentalist!

Nov 03, 2008, 00:57

Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index