Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Multiphonic Rodent (repost)
Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Stereo Mouse
Stereo Mouse
634 posts

Re: Multiphonic Rodent (repost)

waxenpith wrote:
allyourrushingwaves wrote:
are you Amish?

I dont think the amish use electric instruments..... I think they'd be more about the Lute, and other wood & string instruments. not Apple laptops and record players.

:)

I played a wood instrument actually too: a small pocket clarinet, not seen on any of the pics that were captured.

Other difference is that the Amish culture requires moustache to be shaven off completely. I still retain the stache to a small degree. And also, Amish culture actually requires that men grow beard when they're married and/or over forty. I'm just a shade under 25 and still single. :)

Nov 03, 2008, 08:30

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2130 posts

It is a very impressive beard though. Man, I'm ten years older and can't even grow decent sidies. If I go without shaving for five days then I end up with something akin to teenage bumfluff. I am cursed with crap facial hair!

8 /

Nov 03, 2008, 13:22

Stereo Mouse
Stereo Mouse
634 posts

I Hurt Bert wrote:
That's great Mousey... Very stereolab. I thought you were a drummer, not some multi-instrumentalist!

I started out on guitar at age 12. Drums age 19. Everything else after age 21, when I realized there's only so much you can do with these two instruments.

Nov 03, 2008, 17:54

Stereo Mouse
Stereo Mouse
634 posts

New video folks. This time from a soundcheck.

Nov 22, 2008, 18:52

argylecover
35 posts

Lovely! Thanks!

Nov 23, 2008, 03:03

allyourrushingwaves
allyourrushingwaves
219 posts

great beard of rawk history

Nov 23, 2008, 13:20

Stereo Mouse
Stereo Mouse
634 posts

New video. This time with a real analog synth (Junost 75, a vintage Soviet keyboard, somewhat reminiscent of Farfisa).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ReVJspiKpY

Jan 26, 2009, 16:51

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

Nice overlay of strings onto the backup music. May I speak freely Sir and say nice beard, man, you're a viking! Raid a village on the Mediterranean Sea for a nice brunette who plays keyboards!

Jan 26, 2009, 19:21

revox
revox
800 posts

Stereo Mouse wrote:
If you like Stereolab, Tortoise, Caribou, Soft Machine and Terry Riley, it's likely you'll dig what I do as well.

Hm. Sorry, dude, this does nothing whatsoever for me, and I well like the references you've had the confidence to associate yourself with - you think that what you do is like Terry Riley? Wow. Sorry.

Jan 26, 2009, 21:29

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

revox wrote:

Hm. Sorry, dude, this does nothing whatsoever for me, and I well like the references you've had the confidence to associate yourself with - you think that what you do is like Terry Riley? Wow. Sorry.

Play nice revox. No one comes to your job and slaps the cock out of your mouth.

;)

Jan 26, 2009, 22:55

Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index